69/8 Hordern Street,
Victoria Park, WA 6100
$2,100 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Rent ID: 4454598
- 2 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 1 Car
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
Sophisticated Urban Living With Heaps of Modern Conveniences
Enjoy everything on offer in this modern and spacious two bedroom and two bathroom apartment set in the beautiful Edge Apartments building that boasts low maintenance and sophisticated living, yet still provides plenty of space and modern comforts such as swimming pool, sauna and gymnasium.
Inviting & private, this cleverly designed apartment opens to a spacious open plan living area offering kitchen, ample storage, high ceilings and floor to ceiling windows allowing abundant natural light to radiate through the space. The apartment also offers two well-proportioned bedrooms with built in robes, two separate bathrooms and an expansive balcony with pool views.
Placed in a prime location, there is easy access to the CBD, South Perth foreshore, Swan River plus all the conveniences that the Victoria Park community has to offer, right on your doorstep.
- Two luxurious bedrooms each with built in robes
- Reverse cycle split system air conditioning living and to master suite
- Ensuite bathroom to master
- Second bathroom
- Euro style laundry
- Open plan living with reverse cycle split system air conditioning
- Stylish kitchen complete with induction cook top & stone benches
- Vast balcony boasting undercover dining & views
- Security intercom system
- One secure car bay
- Large store room
- Just minutes from popular restaurants, cafes & Perth CBD
Available Now - Pets Considered
Victoria Park is just 4 kilometres from the Perth CBD, predominantly a residential with a vibrant commercial and entertainment strip along Albany Highway. The Albany Highway entertainment strip is a drawcard with an array of restaurants, pubs, cafes and more on offer. The numerous parks and reserves in the area are great for residents to explore.
Please click the 'Book an Inspection Time' or 'Request Inspection Time' button to register for upcoming viewing times. Registration is necessary to ensure we keep you as up to date as possible and notified of important changes in details or viewing times. For private appointments please contact our office on (08) 9262 0400 to book with our Leasing Manager.
1 Garage space
Property Links new
Inspections are by appointment only.Book inspection
Member of REIWA
See our properties for sale
NBN™ is shown as available at this address*.
*Check with the Property Manager for installation status. Check the availability status of nbn at nbnco.com.au
This property is very walkable with most errands able to be accomplished on foot. There is excellent transit available from here where public transportation is convenient for most trips.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Victoria Park
Lifestyle in Victoria Park
Other apartments in
Median Rent Per Week
Walk to everything from 69/8 Hordern Street, Victoria Park. This 2 bedroom, 2 bathroom apartment is unfurnished and ready to make your own.