68A Kiparra Street,
West Pymble, NSW 2073
$1,880 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Available 13th May 2021
Rent ID: 4080176
- 2 Beds
- 1 Bath
- 1 Car
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
Perfect for a couple or small family, this modern two bedroom home offers:
- 2 bedrooms, both with built-in wardrobes.
- Combined lounge and dining area.
- Ultra modern kitchen features gas cooking and stainless steel appliances.
- Split cycle air conditioning.
- Internal laundry space
- Spacious private yard
- Off street parking space
- Conveniently located close to public transport, and just a short 160 meters to Gordon West Public School.
- Pets allowed
- Water Usage Included
- Maintenance of front grounds/gardens included (front only)
1 Car port
Inspections are by appointment only.Book inspection
NBN™ is shown as available at this address*.
*Check with the Property Manager for installation status. Check the availability status of nbn at nbnco.com.au
This property is car dependent with most errands requiring a car. There is some transit available from here with a few nearby public transportation options.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for West Pymble
Lifestyle in West Pymble
Other houses in
Median Rent Per Week
68A Kiparra Street, West Pymble, a 2 bedroom, 1 bathroom house, is in one of the most walkable neighbourhoods in West Pymble.