68 The Forest Road,
Bywong, NSW 2621
$3,100 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Available 13th December 2021
Rent ID: 4619664
- 4 Beds
- 3 Baths
- 2 Cars
Get the easy nbnTM alternative with OptusGet Optus
This large architect designed 4 bedroom home with amazing views is now available for rent. Set on the escarpment with an outlook across Lake George the property is in a private setting and offers plenty of places to walk or kick back and enjoy the natural surrounds.
The design is open plan with full windows throughout to take in the views and there is plenty of storage. For those colder nights there is a lovely indoor fire room with built in seating. One of the bedrooms enjoys its own wing with large walk in robe and access to a garden through French doors.
If you would like to view this property call today to arrange an inspection.
There is no garbage collection at this property. The downstairs bath is fitted with spa outlets however the spa pump is disconnected and is not serviceable.
* Information provided to you in relation to this property has been provided to us by third party sources and has not been verified by us for its accuracy. Prior to submitting an application or signing a lease prospective tenants should make their own enquiries to satisfy themselves as to the accuracy of the information.
*An application has been accepted, but the lease is yet to be signed.
2 Car ports
Inspections are by appointment only.Book inspection
NBN™ is shown as available at this address*. A satellite dish may be installed on the property.
*Check with the Property Manager for installation status. Check the availability status of nbn at nbnco.com.au
This property is car dependent with almost all errands requiring a car. There are minimal transit options but it’s possible to get on a bus.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Bywong
Lifestyle in Bywong
Other houses in
Median Rent Per Week
You could be living at 68 The Forest Road, Bywong before you know it! Apply to rent this 4 bedroom, 3 bathroom house on Rent.com.au.