68 Stafford Street,
Abbotsford, VIC 3067
$2,499 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Available 3rd July 2021
Rent ID: 4447669
- 2 Beds
- 1 Bath
- 1 Car
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
QUINTESSENTIAL TWO BEDROOM HOME IN ABBOTSFORD
***TO BOOK A TIME TO INSPECT, SIMPLY CLICK ON BOOK AN INSPECTION TIME OR EMAIL AGENT TO BE NOTIFIED OF INSPECTION TIMES. BY REGISTERING, YOU WILL BE INSTANTLY INFORMED OF ANY UPDATES, CHANGES OR CANCELLATIONS FOR YOUR APPOINTMENT. IF YOU DO NOT REGISTER FOR AN INSPECTION, ACCESS MAY NOT BE PROVIDED***
- 2 double bedrooms with timber floors
- Central living space with great natural light, split system and timber floors
- Large kitchen with timber bench tops, dishwasher, gas cooktop and plenty of bench and cupboard space
- Bathroom with laundry taps and shower over bath
- Gas ducted heating throughout
- Split system heating/cooling in living
- Stunning private courtyard
- Car space for 1 car
Fabulously located just a short stroll to cafés, shops, Yarra River trails, the Convent Arts Precinct, farmers market, buses and Vic Park train station.
*** For guaranteed access, please arrive at the allotted inspection start time, any later and access may be denied ***
APPLYING - Apply online via 2Apply or 1FORM. The application code will be emailed to you after you have inspected the property.
LEASE TERMS - 12 MONTHS unless otherwise specified.
PARKING PERMITS - Whilst parking permits are available for most properties, please confirm with the local council before applying for the property.
PHOTO ID MUST BE PROVIDED UPON ENTRY AT THE PROPERTY
BIGGIN SCOTT RICHMOND - NO 1 FOR PROPERTY MANAGEMENT
1 Car port
Inspections are by appointment only.Book inspection
NBN™ is shown as available at this address*.
*Check with the Property Manager for installation status. Check the availability status of nbn at nbnco.com.au
This property is a walker's paradise with daily errands not requiring a car. There is excellent transit available from here where public transportation is convenient for most trips.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Abbotsford
Lifestyle in Abbotsford
Other houses in
Median Rent Per Week
Want to live in Abbotsford? 68 Stafford Street, Abbotsford could be your new home before you know it. The 2 bedroom, 1 bathroom house comes unfurnished.