68 Oakleaf Street,
Eight Mile Plains, QLD 4113
$2,600 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Available 30th July 2021
Rent ID: 4506208
- 4 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 2 Cars
Get the easy nbnTM alternative with OptusGet Optus
Newly renovated home ready to move in!
Welcome to 68 Oakleaf Street, Eight Mile Plains!
The landlord has freshly renovated this home, in order to bring it to the rental market for the first time! This family home provides everything you need, from space, to comfort, to location.
Presenting a 4 bedroom, 2 bathroom property, I'm excited to show you through your future home. This one has had fresh curtains throughout, an air-conditioner installed in every room and new flooring for the bedrooms.
This property bedrooms all have air-conditioning, new flooring and wardrobes. None are too small for your furniture and the master can easily fit a King Bed. The master bedroom has a walk-in wardrobe plus an ensuite.
The living areas (both a formal living area and a casual living area) are fitted with air-conditioning aswell, and there are separate dining and lounge room. The dining room even has a mini bar section!
With beautiful gardens and courtyards around the house aswell, you'll find that you'll be outside enjoying your cup of coffee each morning in the warm sunshine.
The property has a double lockup garage with plenty of storage space and it's close to everything you need.
- Walking distance to a number of parks
- Walking distance to Warrigal Square Shopping Centre and Runcorn Plaza
- Local Bus Route 152 is 150m away
- Easy access to the Gateway Motorway
- School Catchment for Warrigal Road State School and Runcorn State High School and close to Saint Peters Catholic Primary
Don't hesitate to check out this beautiful home, ready for you now!
2 Garage spaces
Property Links new
Inspections are by appointment only.Book inspection
The NBN™ availability for this property is unknown*.
This property is somewhat walkable with some errands that can be accomplished on foot. There is some transit available from here with a few nearby public transportation options.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Eight Mile Plains
Lifestyle in Eight Mile Plains
Other houses in
Eight Mile Plains
Median Rent Per Week
Walk to everything from 68 Oakleaf Street, Eight Mile Plains. This 4 bedroom, 2 bathroom house is unfurnished and ready to make your own.