68 Mckean Street,
Fitzroy North, VIC 3068
$4,750 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Rent ID: 2462518
- 4 Beds
- 1 Bath
- 0 Cars
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
Renovated home in great neighbourhood
Conveniently located this spacious 4 bedroom terrace is located a few minutes' walk to Edinburgh Gardens, Queens Parade shopping precinct, city trams along Smith street and features-
* extra wide entrance hall
* four large bedrooms with wardrobes
* central lounge with access to rear yard
* floating floors plus carpets in bedrooms
* spacious kitchen with gas cooking
* renovated bathroom and additional outside toilet
* secure paved rear yard with rear access
* heating in bedrooms and split system in lounge
* storage shed with laundry facilities
Please book an inspection time or contact the agent if you would like to inspect this property.
By registering for an inspection, you will be instantly informed of any updates, changes or cancellations for your appointment.
The fastest and easiest way to apply for this property is through 1Form using the Apply Online feature, you will need an application code to apply, supplied after you have inspected the property.
*IMPORTANT* Whilst every care is taken in the preparation of the information contained in this marketing, LITTLE Real Estate, will not be held liable for any error in typing or information. All information is considered correct at the time of advertising.
Prior to applying for the property, please ensure any specific requirements correct at the time of advertising.
0 Car spaces
Inspections are by appointment only.Book inspection
NBN™ is shown as available at this address*.
*Check with the Property Manager for installation status. Check the availability status of nbn at nbnco.com.au
This property is a walker's paradise with daily errands not requiring a car. There is excellent transit available from here where public transportation is convenient for most trips.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Fitzroy North
Lifestyle in Fitzroy North
Other houses in
Median Rent Per Week
This 4 bedroom, 1 bathroom, generous-sized home comes with reverse cycle air-conditioning and air-conditioning. 68 Mckean Street, Fitzroy North is perfect for the growing family.