68 Keats Street,
Moorooka, QLD 4105
$1,560 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Available 19th April 2021
Rent ID: 4353886
- 3 Beds
- 1 Bath
- 1 Car
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
LARGE HOME - PETS WELCOME - GREAT STORAGE!
Filled with character, this spacious 4 bedroom home is conveniently set just minutes from schools, shops, parks plus frequent public transport is right at your door!
Other features include
- Generally great sized bedroom, two with cupboards the owner will leave
- Older style but large family orientated kitchen
- Covered entertaining area at the rear
- Additional Sunrooms and a dining room space
- Room to park boat, caravan, trailer... you name it!
- Good size bathroom with bathtub and separate toilet
- Pets are welcome on application
In the wake of the COVID-19 pandemic, strict new procedures have been implemented by Place Annerley to protect the safety of the public, our clients and our staff.
To register your interest for an appointment, simply click the link below. By registering, you will be instantly informed of any updates, changes or cancellations for your appointment. We are limiting the amount of people inside the premises to maintain safe social distancing.
We urge people not to book any appointments if you have any flu like symptoms or have been in contact with anyone who is currently awaiting testing results or who has returned from overseas in the last 14-days. One-on-one video inspections are also available to our customers.
1 Car port
Inspections are by appointment only.Book inspection
NBN™ is shown as available at this address*.
*Check with the Property Manager for installation status. Check the availability status of nbn at nbnco.com.au
This property is somewhat walkable with some errands that can be accomplished on foot. There is good transit available from here with many nearby public transportation options.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Moorooka
Lifestyle in Moorooka
Other houses in
Median Rent Per Week
This 3 bedroom, 1 bathroom house in Moorooka comes unfurnished. Apply to rent 68 Keats Street, Moorooka today!