68 Cowrie Crescent,
Burpengary East, QLD 4505
$1,620 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Available 4th November 2020
Rent ID: 4075698
- 4 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 2 Cars
Get the easy nbnTM alternative with OptusGet Optus
Fantastic Family Home!
DIRECTIONS: Follow Buckley Rd until it turns into Moreton Bay Blvd. Take the first exit off the roundabout onto Stradbroke St, then take the first right onto Talbot Way. Turn right onto Dent Cres, then right onto Cowrie Cres.
Located in the fantastic North Harbour estate, this family home is just waiting to meet its new family.
- 4 bedrooms, each with built-in wardrobes and ceiling fans
- Air-conditioned master bedroom with walk-in wardrobe and ensuite
- Modern bathroom with separate bathtub
- Well-appointed kitchen, complete with stainless steel appliances and walk-in pantry
- Air-conditioned, open-plan living and dining area
- Separate carpeted lounge room
- Internal laundry with direct access to the line
- Covered patio
- Fully fenced backyard
- Double remote internal access garage
In addition to the above, this great home is within walking distance of the North Harbour community park - which offers FREE WIFI! I, You'll be minutes away from all of your day to day essentials, including the highway and only a 15 minute drive from Westfield North Lakes.
Book an inspection to discover this fabulous property today!
- Reasonable water usage included in rent, tenants only pay for excess.
- Lease available for 6 or 12 months.
- Outside pet considered on application.
***HOW TO APPLY FOR A PROPERTY OUR PROCEDURE***
1. BEFORE booking an inspection, you MUST submit a tenancy application form. Please log on our website to complete our online form ezyAPP: https://www.solutionsproperty.com.au/home/for-rent/ezyapp/
2. Processing takes about 2 business days
3. If your application passes our checks and you are Short-Listed, we will send you an invitation via a special link to book your personal inspection.
2 Garage spaces
Inspections are by appointment only.Book inspection
The NBN™ availability for this property is unknown*.
This property is car dependent with almost all errands requiring a car. There are minimal transit options but it’s possible to get on a bus.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Burpengary East
Lifestyle in Burpengary East
Other houses in
Median Rent Per Week
Walk to everything from 68 Cowrie Crescent, Burpengary East. This 4 bedroom, 2 bathroom house is unfurnished and ready to make your own.