68 Benecia Street,
Wavell Heights, QLD 4012
$2,580 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Rent ID: 4474863
- 3 Beds
- 1 Bath
- 2 Cars
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
68 Benecia Street, Wavell Heights
Welcome to 68 Benecia Street, Wavell Heights! This Post-war home, located in a quiet split street, is close to local shopping stores, public transport, and parks. This home is perfect for a family looking for space in a convenient location!
Features of this Property Include:
- 3 expansive bedrooms serviced by 1 bathroom
- Open plan living space
- Down stairs area that can be used as a bedroom or storage room
- Large back storage
- Large yard perfect for kids to run around
- Expansive back deck perfect for year-round entertaining
This is a perfectly positioned family home and is located in one of the most sought-after pockets in Wavell Heights. Boasting size, space, and charm, this fantastic home sits proudly on a convenient block and offers westerly views of the beautiful hills of Wavell Heights.
Interested? What do you do now?
To book your inspection simply click on 'Email Agent' or the 'Book inspection' Button. By registering, you will be instantly informed of inspections, updates and changes to your appointment. If you have any questions please click 'Email Agent', ask your question and we will get back to you as soon as possible.
2 Garage spaces
NBN™ is shown as available at this address*.
*Check with the Property Manager for installation status. Check the availability status of nbn at nbnco.com.au
This property is somewhat walkable with some errands that can be accomplished on foot. There is some transit available from here with a few nearby public transportation options.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Wavell Heights
Lifestyle in Wavell Heights
You could be living at 68 Benecia Street, Wavell Heights before you know it! Apply to rent this 3 bedroom, 1 bathroom house on Rent.com.au.