$495 per week with gardener
68 Barkly Street,
Bendigo, VIC 3550
$2,145 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Rent ID: 3839625
- 3 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 2 Cars
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
BPP 3D PROPERTY APPROVAL - This property is available to be applied for by viewing through a 3D walk through. Simply inspect the property in the comfort of your home with the 3D tour. Once you have reviewed all photos and the floor plan simply attach your application via the apply online button and your application will be reviewed. If you are successful a private inspection will be schedule to confirm and sign lease agreements.
Set back from the street behind a beautiful matured garden, this natural light filled house is sure to impress!
Entering the home, you are instantly taken back in time through the charm, character and original period features. 14-foot ceilings with ceiling roses and stain glass windows throughout this grand home has extras everywhere you look.
- Wide tiled hallway floor leads to spacious bedrooms (all with a fireplace)
- Master bedroom with an ensuite overlooking the wonderful front garden and walk in robe/powder room
- Large lounge/living area with a double fireplace
- Central bathroom with a claw foot bath, shower and vanity
- Open plan rear kitchen and meals area
- Kitchen features a large pantry, dishwasher and double oven
- Gorgeous sun-room with fire place that can easily be converted to another larger bedroom
- Lockup garage with ample undercover storage for garden tools and equipment
- Elevated position convenient to city centre and arts precinct
- Gardener included so you can get the most out of these breath-taking gardens all year round!
Access from Barkly Mews from an automatic garage door with parking for a second car or simply room to enjoy the back garden whilst sitting on the gorgeous patio.
Make this your next move and contact us today!
2 Car ports
Property Links new
Inspections are by appointment only.Book inspection
- Fixed Line
This property is car dependent with most errands requiring a car. There is good transit available from here with many nearby public transportation options.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Bendigo
Lifestyle in Bendigo
You could be living at 68 Barkly Street, Bendigo before you know it! Apply to rent this 3 bedroom, 2 bathroom house on Rent.com.au.
Simplify your next move
Check to see if you're shown as a good tenant
Get help paying your bondCalculate
The easy way to pay your rentPay your rent
Let us sort your electricity or gas and receive a $100 e-gift card!Find out how
Cover your stuff for a low monthly price*
*Terms and Conditions ApplyFind out how
Need an end of lease clean? Get a free quote, fast!
- $460 - Fully Furnished
- 20 Bright Street, Bendigo
- $590 - Fully Furnished
- 2/19 Creek Street, Bendigo
- $550 - Fully Furnished
- 69 King Street, Bendigo
- $580 - Fully Furnished
- 57 Neale Street, Bendigo
- $450 - Fully Furnished
- 3/13 Mitchell Street, Be...
- $480 - Fully Furnished
- 15 Uley Street, Bendigo