68 Bamboo Avenue,
Bundall, QLD 4217
$2,520 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Available 23rd April 2020
Rent ID: 2080340
- 3 Beds
- 4 Baths
- 3 Cars
Get the easy nbnTM alternative with OptusGet Optus
CENTRAL LOCATION - LOW MAINTENANCE YARD
Located in central Bundall this sought after family home is one that ticks all the boxes!
Walk to the shops, the park behind by Black Swan Lake which includes a dog park, The HOTA, The Race Course, Chevron Island, even Surfers and 2 mins walk to the bus stops. Nerang Station in 12 mins with connection to Brisbane and Surfers in 3 mins with good connection to tram.
* 2 en suited bedrooms with built-in wardrobes and ceiling fans.
* Study/3rd Bedroom with private lounge room
* Large storage space
* Open plan living, dining kitchen
* Downstairs bathroom with access to garage if you would like to run a home office
* Kitchen with loads of cupboard space and Westinghouse appliances and dishwasher
* Undercover area with privacy shades
* DLUG with internal access
* Fully fenced
* Easy to maintain landscaped gardens
* Pets on application
* Property is water compliant, all water usage payable by tenants
PLEASE CLICK THE BUTTON ON THE RIGHT TO BOOK AN INSPECTION OR REGISTER FOR AN INSPECTION TIME.
PLEASE NOTE: If you do not register online, we cannot notify you of any time changes or cancellations to inspections.
2 Garage spaces
1 Open space
Inspections are by appointment only.Book inspection
This property is scheduled to receive NBN™ in 2020. Uses a fixed line which is a form of connection that utilises a physical line running to the property.
- Fixed Line
This property is somewhat walkable with some errands that can be accomplished on foot. There is some transit available from here with a few nearby public transportation options.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Bundall
Lifestyle in Bundall
Other houses in
Median Rent Per Week
68 Bamboo Avenue, Bundall, a 3 bedroom, 4 bathroom house, is in one of the most walkable neighbourhoods in Bundall.
Simplify your next move
Check to see if you're shown as a good tenant
Get help paying your bondCalculate
The easy way to pay your rentPay your rent
Let us sort your electricity or gas and receive a $100 e-gift card!Find out how
Cover your stuff for a low monthly price*
*Terms and Conditions ApplyFind out how