68 Arawatta Loop,
Madora Bay, WA 6210
$1,640 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Available 29th June 2020
Rent ID: 3010650
- 4 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 2 Cars
Get the easy nbnTM alternative with OptusGet Optus
THIS IS WHERE FAMILIES WANT TO BE!
This is where families want to be! As soon as you open the door to this beautiful home you'll be impressed by everything it has to offer!
* 4 generous size bedrooms with double built in robes
* 2 bathrooms
* Separate theatre room
* Open plan kitchen, meals and family
* Kitchen features stone bench tops, 900ml oven, gas cook-top, dishwasher, large pantry and big fridge recess
* Reverse cycle zoned ducted heating and cooling
* Alfresco under main roof
* Reticulated lawns for the kids and pets to play
* Extra length double garage for storage
* Short walk to the beautiful Madora Bay beaches
* Pets considered
* AVAILABLE 29th June 2020
Call ACTON on 9550 2000 to book your viewing or Book online to view the property!
****PLEASE ENSURE YOU CONFIRM YOUR BOOKING VIA TEXT WHEN PROMPTED****
** Once you have viewed the property apply online with 1form or with the APPLY button on our website**
COURTESY MOVING VAN
Did you know Acton Mandurah are happy to offer the use of our COURTESY MOVING VAN?
When you secure a rental property through Acton Mandurah you have the opportunity to utilise our courtesy moving van to help make moving home that much easier.
This service is very popular so BOOKINGS ARE ESSENTIAL!
2 Garage spaces
Inspections are by appointment only.Book inspection
The NBN™ availability for this property is unknown.
This property is car dependent with almost all errands requiring a car. There is some transit available from here with a few nearby public transportation options.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Madora Bay
Lifestyle in Madora Bay
Other houses in
Median Rent Per Week
Close to everything, you can ditch the car at this great 4 bedroom, 2 bathroom house. 68 Arawatta Loop, Madora Bay is unfurnished and available to rent.
Simplify your next move
Check to see if you're shown as a good tenant
Get help paying your bondCalculate
The easy way to pay your rentPay your rent
Let us sort your electricity or gas and receive a $100 e-gift card!Find out how
Cover your stuff for a low monthly price*
*Terms and Conditions ApplyFind out how