68-70 Mount Road,
Bowral, NSW 2576
$3,800 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Available 1st November 2020
Rent ID: 4079007
- 4 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 4 Cars
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
Tranquility meets convenience
This beautifully presented, single-level cottage sits on half an acre in one of Bowral's quietest streets.
Featuring an open-plan kitchen and living space, leading to the large shaded pergola in the pet-friendly back yard, there is plenty of room for the whole family to enjoy.
A stunning gas fire in the north-facing living room and a slow-combustion fire in the kitchen will keep you very warm on the colder days.
- Four bedrooms, master with dressing room
- Long term lease of 6-12 months preferred
- Pets considered on application
- Whisper quiet home within easy walking distance to Bowral
- Slow Combustion fireplace, Heat N Glow gas log fireplace
- Double Garage with auto doors at rear
4 Garage spaces
Inspections are by appointment only.Book inspection
NBN™ is shown as available at this address*.
*Check with the Property Manager for installation status. Check the availability status of nbn at nbnco.com.au
This property is car dependent with almost all errands requiring a car. There are minimal transit options but it’s possible to get on a bus.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Bowral
Lifestyle in Bowral
Other houses in
Median Rent Per Week
You could be living at 68-70 Mount Road, Bowral before you know it! Apply to rent this 4 bedroom, 2 bathroom house on Rent.com.au.