67B Lord Street,
Richmond, VIC 3121
$2,390 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Rent ID: 4581561
- 2 Beds
- 1 Bath
- 0 Cars
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
Fabulous inner city living!
This stunning double storey designer townhouse, nestled in a lovely garden setting, is situated in one of the most desirable locations in Melbourne.
The property boasts the following features:
- Two large double bedrooms
- Built In robes
- Kitchen with Caesar stone bench tops, European appliances
- Gas cooking
- Open plan Living upstairs with soaring ceilings
- Generous balcony with a delightful outlook
- Central bathroom with bath and shower
- Separate Toilet & Powder room
- European laundry
- Reverse cycle air conditioning
Enjoy the fabulous lifestyle Richmond has to offer with amazing bars and restaurants of Swan St, Bridge Rd or even the CBD, AFL or Rugby in winter, cricket or tennis in summer, the sports precinct is easily walkable, the Yarra River, all transport and the very best of Richmond all at your fingertips!
* Please note - This property is NOT eligible for parking permits with the local council. *
0 Car spaces
Inspections are by appointment only.Book inspection
NBN™ is shown as available at this address*.
*Check with the Property Manager for installation status. Check the availability status of nbn at nbnco.com.au
This property is a walker's paradise with daily errands not requiring a car. There is excellent transit available from here where public transportation is convenient for most trips.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Richmond
Lifestyle in Richmond
Other houses in
Median Rent Per Week
Picture yourself living at 67B Lord Street, Richmond. You could soon call this great place home and enjoy all the inclusions.