67 Mitchell Street,
Sunnybank, QLD 4109
$1,520 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Rent ID: 3342771
- 3 Beds
- 1 Bath
- 1 Car
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
This well presented low-set property is in the best location you could possibly imagine. You will absolutely love living so close to everything; Walking distance to Macgregor State Primary School, Sunnybank Plaza, Market Square, Medical Centers, Sunnybank Private Hospital, Cinemas, Restaurants, Parks, Public Transport and so much more!
67 Mitchell Street Offers:
- 3 Bedrooms, 1 with Built-In Wardrobe.
- 3x Air-conditioners to be installed at Lounge, Master and Bedroom 2.
- 1 Bathroom with Separate Toilet.
- Small Kitchen.
- Living Room.
- Single Carport.
- Separate Laundry.
- Ceiling Fans.
- Timber Floors Throughout.
- Large Fully Fenced Yard.
- Security Screens
*Pets On Application.
This property is located within the Sunnybank State School & Sunnybank State High School Catchment. If you would like further information on school catchments, please visit: http://www.qgso.qld.gov.au/maps/edmap/
Call our Rentals Department now to arrange an inspection!
1 Car port
Inspections are by appointment only.Book inspection
NBN™ is shown as available at this address*.
*Check with the Property Manager for installation status. Check the availability status of nbn at nbnco.com.au
This property is very walkable with most errands able to be accomplished on foot. There is good transit available from here with many nearby public transportation options.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Sunnybank
Lifestyle in Sunnybank
Other houses in
Median Rent Per Week
You could be living at 67 Mitchell Street, Sunnybank before you know it! Apply to rent this 3 bedroom, 1 bathroom house on Rent.com.au.