67 May Street,
Bayswater, WA 6053
$1,680 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Available 30th July 2021
Rent ID: 4451546
- 3 Beds
- 1 Bath
- 1 Car
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
The Old Quarter Acre Aussie Dream in Bayswater!
Welcome to 67 May Street, situated in a highly sought after "pocket" of Bayswater on the Bedford border, close to Beaufort Street and only 7km's to the CBD or a 15-minute drive!
This is the first time offered for rent as it has had the same owner/family for over 60 years! Here you will be walking distance from the Bayswater Train Station which is currently undergoing a big upgrade whilst also walking distance from Chisholm College.
Although the home has some dated features here and there it is a solid double brick property kept in excellent condition boasting a massive games room, rear access and a huge back yard for the kids (or fur babies) to play in for years to come.
- 3 Bedroom 1 Bathroom
- Side access from both sides of the home to the rear
- Original timber floorboards
- Formal lounge room
- Split refrigerated air conditioning
- Gas heating
- Renovated kitchen in solid jarrah
- Bore reticulated gardens
- Massive games room (approximately 10 x 3 metres )
- Garage with roller door and off street parking for 4 cars
- Amazing established fruit trees including olives, figs, persimmon and even a massive pomegranate tree
AVAILABLE: Approximately 30th July 2021
LEASE TERM: Minimum 12 months
SPECIAL CONDITIONS: Wireless internet only. Electric solar HWS is disconnected. No alarm system.
TO VIEW THIS PROPERTY:
Click on the button "EMAIL AGENT" enter your details and we will respond instantly
Important Note - If you are not registered you will not be advised of any changes or cancelled viewings
1 Garage space
Inspections are by appointment only.Book inspection
Member of REIWA
See our properties for sale
NBN™ is shown as available at this address*.
*Check with the Property Manager for installation status. Check the availability status of nbn at nbnco.com.au
This property is somewhat walkable with some errands that can be accomplished on foot. There is good transit available from here with many nearby public transportation options.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Bayswater
Lifestyle in Bayswater
Other houses in
Median Rent Per Week
This 3 bedroom, 1 bathroom house in Bayswater comes unfurnished. Apply to rent 67 May Street, Bayswater today!