67 Mavis Street,
Cessnock, NSW 2325
$1,600 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Available 28th September 2020
Rent ID: 4077511
- 3 Beds
- 1 Bath
- 1 Car
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
THAT FRESH FEELING !
Situated on a great sized corner block with side access, this brick and tile home represents an affordable option for those seeking a quaint, low maintenance lifestyle, with the added creature comforts of a newly installed kitchen and stylish modern bathroom ! With black tap ware finishes, a deep egg style bath to the bathroom and a shower recess of grand proportions, we just know you'll be pleasantly surprised at what this little beauty has to offer !
Living is provided by a substantially sized lounge room and meals are accounted for with a dining space off the kitchen zone. With polished floorboards, ample reverse cycle air conditioning and a slow combustion wood heater ensuring all year round climate control, entertaining friends and family is also ticked off with a great sized outdoor under cover living space! Add to this, single car accommodation and ample off street parking ..... Do not be deceived when pulling up to this property, it certainly packs a punch as far as features go, so be quick to contact our team today to pre-apply for inspection!
Features of this property include:
- 3 bedrooms, 1 with built-in robe
- Polished floorboards and carpet flooring
- x2 reverse cycle split system air conditioning units
- Ceiling fans
- Slow combustion wood heater
- New blinds / paint
- Newly installed modern kitchen with quality appliances, inclusive of dishwasher and breakfast bench
- Brand new stylish bathroom with deep bath, black tap ware, floating vanity with stone top and large shower recess
- X2 W.C's
- New external laundry (x1 W.C present within)
- Single lock up garage decked out with built-in shelving, serving as workshop/ storage space only, perfect for the tradie !
- Single carport to rear, accessed from the side street
- Massive outdoor undercover entertaining space and rear balcony
- Lawn shed
- Fully fenced rear yard
- Dog run/kennel
and chicken coop
- Just a short 5 minute drive to all Central Cessnock amenities
- 5 minutes drive to Hunter Valley Wine Country at Pokolbin
- 30 minutes to Newcastle and 1.5 hours to Sydney
- See this beauty for yourself, call today on 4933 5544 !
PARKING: Single carport and off street parking
PETS: Considered on application
AVAILABLE: 28th September 2020
LEASE TERM: 6 - 12 months
Telecommunication Services: The availability of telephone or fax lines, internet services, analogue, digital or cable television (and the adequacy of such services) are the sole responsibility of the tenants and the tenant should make their own enquires as to the availability and adequacy of such services before executing this agreement (clause48.2 RTA)
This property is proudly marketed by the First National David Haggarty Rental Team, contact 4933 5544 today for further information or to book your inspection!
First National David Haggarty, We Put You First
Disclaimer: All information contained herein is gathered from sources we deem to be reliable. However, we cannot guarantee its accuracy and interested persons should rely on their own enquiries
1 Car port
Inspections are by appointment only.Book inspection
NBN™ is shown as available at this address*.
This property is car dependent with almost all errands requiring a car. There are minimal transit options but it’s possible to get on a bus.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Cessnock
Lifestyle in Cessnock
Other houses in
Median Rent Per Week
This 3 bedroom, 1 bathroom, generous-sized home comes with shed, balcony, and outdoor entertainment. 67 Mavis Street, Cessnock is perfect for the growing family.