67 Macumba Drive,
Clyde North, VIC 3978
$1,955 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Available 7th February 2022
Rent ID: 4718100
- 4 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 2 Cars
Get the easy nbnTM alternative with OptusGet Optus
4 bedroom Family Home in Berwick Waters
Beautiful home situated on a corner block in the ever popular Berwick Waters Estate, on the border line of Berwick and Clyde North is this family residence ready and waiting to welcome a new family and the next happy chapter!. This location is second to none being within the zone of all good schools Berwick has to offer including Berwick Chase Primary school, St Catherines, Brentwood Park Primary , Kambrya and Hillcrest Christian College. Eden Rise shopping Centre is also within close proximity.
Accommodation includes four generous bedrooms, the large master suite offers modern ensuite bathroom and walk-in-robe, whilst the three remaining family bedrooms are all spacious with built in robes and share the family bathroom with bath and separate toilet.
Upon entry is a welcoming wide entry hall which leads you past a formal lounge room. The second lounge/living area is situated at the back of the house which offers open plan living zone with a large meals area.
The Outdoors is impressive with a covered newly decked alfresco for entertaining, low maintenance gardens and grassed backyard with ample room for backyard cricket or the kid's trampoline.
Additional features include; gas ducted heating, evaporative cooling, practical family laundry and a double garage with internal access.
- Large master bedroom with ensuite and WIR
- 3 additional bedrooms with BIRS
- Formal lounge room
- Open plan kitchen/ dining/ lounge area
- Stone bench kitchen tops
- Walk in pantry
- 900mm stainless steel 5 burner gas stove and oven & Dishwasher
- Double garage with internal access
- Ducted gas heating and evaporative cooling
- Walk in storage with shelving
- Decked Alfresco for entertaining
- Lovely back yard
Your application must also include the following:
- 100 Points of ID (normally Passport & Drivers Licence but could include medicare, utility bills)
- Proof of Income: Minimum 3 recent payslips, Centrelink statements, bank statements, other income details
- Up to date contact details to verify employment and rental history
- Any other supporting information that is relevant
** Your application will not be considered until all the information is provided to enable us to process it. Initial screening/vetting of completed applications will be undertaken prior to progressing to an invitation to attend a private inspection. Final selection of suitable application is done by the landlord.
Open Homes are subject to Covid19 Restrictions. You must use a QR Code at the open home to scan in.
*** You will be required to provide photo ID to gain entry
*** All Grants Property Managers who will be in attendance are double vaccinated
2 Garage spaces
The NBN™ availability for this property is unknown*.
This property is car dependent with almost all errands requiring a car. There are minimal transit options but it’s possible to get on a bus.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Clyde North
Lifestyle in Clyde North
Other houses in
Median Rent Per Week
Picture yourself living at 67 Macumba Drive, Clyde North. You could soon call this great place home and enjoy all the inclusions.