67 Macmillan Avenue,
Mawson Lakes, SA 5095
$3,570 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Rent ID: 3654799
- 4 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 2 Cars
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
Four Bedroom Executive Home
This four bedroom family home is located in Mawson Central West, within walking distance to local parks and moments from central Mawson Lakes shopping and café precinct.
Features of this home includes:
- Downstairs living comprising formal lounge and casual living/meals
- Third living area upstairs with balcony
- Generous ground floor bedroom
- Gallery kitchen with large walk in pantry, quality appliances including dishwasher
- Grand master bedroom upstairs with built in robes and large ensuite bathroom
- Second and third bedroom upstairs with walk in robes and Juliette balconies
- Second sparking bathroom
- Downstairs guest WC with basin
- Large laundry with built in robes for additional storage
Additional features includes security alarm, reverse cycle ducted air conditioning, double carport with rear laneway access, low maintenance front and rear gardens.
Four bedroom executive home in the Shoalhaven district. Boasting generous living space and low maintenance living
- Three bedrooms upstairs, fourth bedroom on the ground floor
- Grand master bedroom with built-in robes and large ensuite bathroom
- Formal lounge, causal living and meals, and third upstairs living area
- Second bathroom, guest WC and separate laundry
- Secure double carport with rear lane access.
Advertising photos are for illustration purposes only.
2 Car ports
Inspections are by appointment only.Book inspection
NBN™ is shown as available at this address*.
*Check with the Property Manager for installation status. Check the availability status of nbn at nbnco.com.au
This property is somewhat walkable with some errands that can be accomplished on foot. There is good transit available from here with many nearby public transportation options.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Mawson Lakes
Lifestyle in Mawson Lakes
Other houses in
Median Rent Per Week
Walk to everything from 67 Macmillan Avenue, Mawson Lakes. This 4 bedroom, 2 bathroom house is unfurnished and ready to make your own.