67 Gowan Road,
Sunnybank Hills, QLD 4109
$1,520 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Rent ID: 2880710
- 3 Beds
- 1 Bath
- 2 Cars
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
Separate Living! No Maintanence! Don't Miss Out!!
Jump in quick to inspect this prime positioned property! This spacious 3 bedroom brick lowset duplex with reconditioned roof.
This home is positioned with convenience for everyone - Located within walking distance to Runcorn Shopping Centre, buses and trains as well as the Runcorn Tavern.
- 3 bedrooms include
- Shared driveway with other duplex
- All bills included with rent (Electricity, Water and Garden Maintenance)
All information contained herein is gathered from sources we consider to be reliable. However we cannot guarantee or give any warranty about the information provided and interested parties must solely rely on their own enquiries.
2 Car ports
NBN™ is shown as available at this address*.
*Check with the Property Manager for installation status. Check the availability status of nbn at nbnco.com.au
This property is somewhat walkable with some errands that can be accomplished on foot. There is good transit available from here with many nearby public transportation options.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Sunnybank Hills
Lifestyle in Sunnybank Hills
Other houses in
Median Rent Per Week
67 Gowan Road, Sunnybank Hills, a 3 bedroom, 1 bathroom house, is in one of the most walkable neighbourhoods in Sunnybank Hills.