67 Farrell Street,
Edmondson Park, NSW 2174
$2,320 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Rent ID: 4497053
- 2 Beds
- 1 Bath
- 0 Cars
Get the easy nbnTM alternative with OptusGet Optus
2 BEDROOM TOWNHOUSE WITH STUDY!
From the makers of Central Park Sydney, Ed.Square brings inner city edge, but with so much more than you expected.
Located in the heart of Edmondson Park in Sydney's booming South West, Ed.Square is a brand new diverse urban neighbourhood that feature a range of restaurants and cafes; shopping and entertainment; a fresh food marketplace and Eat Street; as well as playgrounds and parklands, all within walking distance from your own front door. Coles, Events Cinemas, Anytime Fitness and many more retailers call Ed home.
Adjacent to Ed.Square, you will find Edmondson Park train station providing convenient access to the surrounding suburbs and Sydneys CBD.
Have all of this while living above Eds exciting new Town Centre. Now is the time to make Ed.Square your new home.
- Vibrant Town Square,100% walkable community, everything within walking distance from your new home
- Eat Street with cafes and restaurants
- Entertainment precinct with Event Cinemas
- Eds very own Childcare Centre
- Adjacent to Edmondson Park train station, only three stops to Liverpool
- The future Western Sydney Airport at Badgerys Creek just 20km from Ed
- Ed Features over 6 hectares of open space including parks and surrounded by Regional Parklands
- Situated 8km from Liverpool CBD
0 Car spaces
Inspections are by appointment only.Book inspection
The NBN™ availability for this property is unknown*.
*Check with the Property Manager for installation status. Check the availability status of nbn at nbnco.com.au
This property is car dependent with almost all errands requiring a car. There are minimal transit options but it’s possible to get on a bus.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Edmondson Park
Lifestyle in Edmondson Park
Other houses in
Median Rent Per Week
This 2 bedroom, 1 bathroom townhouse in Edmondson Park comes unfurnished. Apply to rent 67 Farrell Street, Edmondson Park today!