67 Coglin Street,
Brompton, SA 5007
$3,270 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Rent ID: 2660589
- 3 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 2 Cars
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
Beautiful and Shady Street
**Would you like to view this property? Please click the "inspection time" button to the right to register your interest and we will instantly respond. To avoid disappointment, we encourage you to register your interest so we can keep you informed of inspection times or any unexpected changes.**
This well designed 3 bedroom townhouse is located in a beautiful and shady tree lined street.
The large open plan design features floating timber floorboards throughout the living, dining and kitchen areas. The kitchen has been finished with Smeg stainless steel appliances including gas cooktop, electric oven and dishwasher.
Upstairs you will find a second living area or study with three bedrooms, two of which are double sized. All bedrooms have built-in wardrobes with the master having a large balcony and ensuite.
What we love about this property:
* Large open plan living space with separate living and dining area
* 3 Bedrooms with built-ins
* 2 Bathrooms plus 3rd toilet
* Second living area/study upstairs
* Low maintenance paved courtyard
* Remote Garage with extra storage space
* 15 mins by car to Rundle Street dining precinct
* 20 mins by car to Henley Beach
* 6 mins by car to Coles Welland Shopping Centre
* 7 mins by car to Croydon Railway Station
* Sourced from Google Maps
ONLY 1840 REAL ESTATE APPLICATIONS WILL BE ACCEPTED UPON INSPECTION OF THE PROPERTY BY THE APPLICANT OR THEIR REPRESENTATIVE.
LEASE TERM: 12 MONTHS
AVAILABLE: 7th April 2021
WATER CHARGES: Tenant to pay all water usage and supply charges for the period of the tenancy.
PET POLICY: Small Pets Negotiable
By applying for this property, you acknowledge you are aware and accept that the agent will use and disclose your personal information in order to, communicate with the owner and select a tenant, prepare lease/tenancy documents, allow tradespeople or equivalent organisations to contact you, lodge/claim/transfer to/from Bond Authority, refer to Tribunals/Courts and Statutory Authorities (where applicable), refer to collection agents/lawyers (where applicable) and any third party organisations nominated by 1840 Real Estate.
1 Garage space
1 Car port
Inspections are by appointment only.Book inspection
NBN™ is shown as available at this address*.
*Check with the Property Manager for installation status. Check the availability status of nbn at nbnco.com.au
This property is very walkable with most errands able to be accomplished on foot. There is good transit available from here with many nearby public transportation options.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Brompton
Lifestyle in Brompton
Other houses in
Median Rent Per Week
You could be living at 67 Coglin Street, Brompton before you know it! Apply to rent this 3 bedroom, 2 bathroom townhouse on Rent.com.au.