67 Ardoyne Street,
Black Rock, VIC 3193
$7,200 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Rent ID: 3828476
- 4 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 2 Cars
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
The Ideal Family Entertainer With Loads Of Space & Light - Backing On To Royal Melbourne Golf Course
IMPORTANT RE COVID-19: The YPM Team would love to take you through this home. Please call Danica from our Leasing Team on 0411 318 747 to arrange your own one-on-one private appointment.
Protecting the health and well-being of our employees, tenants, & prospective tenants is crucial.
YPM asks that prospective tenants assist us in preventing the spread of the Coronavirus by social distancing while attending the appointment - we are a very friendly team and promise to help you in everyday possible during this time.
We are taking this matter extremely seriously and thank you for your support in helping us to keep each other safe!
The team at Your Property Manager represent a stunning family home which enjoys Northern sun to the rear garden and living zone and backs on to Royal Melbourne Golf Course!
It's the ideal family home for tenants who are looking for light, space and 'home comforts' along with the appeal of a maintained pool and garden.
With a grand entrance and unique facade, this home boasts some great spaces and features including:-
- Double entry doors to a spacious lobby area and feature fish tank
- Front formal carpet lounge with stunning "all glass" outlook on to the front garden
- Further open-area carpeted living space or formal dining area - depending on your individual needs
- Home office with built-in shelving and desks - lots of glass and an outlook to the rear yard and golf course
- Modern kitchen with loads of storage space in timber veneer finish with 5 burner gas cook-top, electric oven, integrated dishwasher and granite bench-tops & over-looking the dining room and pool
- Dining/meals area adjoining the kitchen and enjoying un-interrupted views through vast glass panels to the pool
- Stunning rear lounge/family room with built-in cabinetry and with polished floor-boards - the ideal place to sit and enjoy the serenity of the surroundings, especially the view on to the rear garden and golf course
- Over-sized laundry with lots of built-in cabinets and storage - with easy access to the clothesline
- A convenient bathroom which doubles as a guest powder room
On the upper level you'll find:-
- A separate landing/retreat area - the perfect getaway for either the kids, or Mum & Dad!!
- Spacious Master bedroom/retreat with walk-in robes and an over-sized 'his' and 'hers' ensuite in soft, neutral colourings
- 3 further bedrooms with built-in robes & some lovely leafy outlooks
- Well-appointed central family bathroom with luxurious bath and all in neutral colourings
Other great extras in this fantastic family package include:-
- Ducted heating throughout
- Split system cooling units
- Security alarm
- Double remote lock up garage with internal access & additional off-street parking
- Secure & low maintenance front & rear yards
- Salt chlorinated, solar heated in-ground pool with decked entertaining areas
If you are looking for location & lifestyle, look no further - Close to Black Rock village for cafes & shopping, stroll to Black Rock Primary school and only minutes to Southland, schools, beaches, great golf courses and a number of parks.
14+ months lease
Pets considered upon application
Property owner pays for monthly pool maintenance. Tenants to pay for pool chemicals
Garden maintenance is provided on a monthly schedule
Arrange an inspection time that suits you!
Simply click on the blue 'Book Inspection' button to arrange a suitable viewing time, or use the 'Email Agent' facility.
Enter your full details and a link will be sent to you enabling you to register for one of the available times that suit YOU.
If no one registers for an inspection time, the inspection may not go ahead.
By registering, you will INSTANTLY be informed of any updates, changes or cancellations to your appointment. You MUST enter your details to book an inspection time. Don't miss out - book for an inspection time today!
For more information about this property, call the friendly and professional Leasing Team at Your Property Manager on 0411 318 747. We'd love to help you find your new home.
2 Car ports
Inspections are by appointment only.Book inspection
This property is NBN™ ready. Uses a fixed line which is a form of connection that utilises a physical line running to the property.
- Fixed Line
This property is car dependent with most errands requiring a car. There is good transit available from here with many nearby public transportation options.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Black Rock
Lifestyle in Black Rock
Other houses in
Median Rent Per Week
This 4 bedroom, 2 bathroom house in Black Rock could be the next place you call home. Apply to rent 67 Ardoyne Street, Black Rock today!
Simplify your next move
Check to see if you're shown as a good tenant
Get help paying your bondCalculate
The easy way to pay your rentPay your rent
Let us sort your electricity or gas and receive a $100 e-gift card!Find out how
Cover your stuff for a low monthly price*
*Terms and Conditions ApplyFind out how