66F Belmore Street,
North Parramatta, NSW 2151
$2,400 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Rent ID: 25820
- 3 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 1 Car
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
Low Maintenance Living
Would you like to view this property?
Go directly to www.taylorproperty.com.au to book your inspection or register to join an existing inspection.
You must register to confirm your attendance at the inspection. This will also enable us to inform you instantly of any changes, updates or cancellations to this inspection.
If there are no registered attendees for an inspection, that particular inspection may be cancelled - so if you wish to attend, please ensure you register.
* Perfect for the executive couple or family who are looking for a prestigious, low maintenance home in a quiet, yet central location.
* There are 3 spacious bedrooms including a unique loft. The master bedroom has a mirrored built-in wardrobe, air-conditioning, brand new carpet, a modern spacious en-suite plus a balcony.
* Tiled & spacious living area with air-conditioning, a powder room with the 3rd WC, opens out onto the courtyard.
* The elegant & modern kitchen is galley style with a servery, gas cooking & quality stainless steel appliances including a dishwasher.
* There is a European style laundry plus extra storage space throughout the home.
* Single underground security garage & heavy duty security gates have been installed for secure walk-in access.
* The courtyard features a small paved entertaining area
* In a small Boutique block of only 6 Townhouses
* Situated in a very quiet location, in a sort after street of North Parramatta with many new homes, you are on the border of Oatlands & only a short walk across the Oval to Oatlands Public School.
* For the sports & health enthusiasts there are 4 sports ovals only a very short walk from your door-step, giving you the opportunity to train at your leisure.
* Pets considered upon application.
PLEASE NOTE: Photos will vary slightly to the actual property.
Parramatta Local Business Awards Winner for "The Most Outstanding Real Estate Agency" 2017, and Parramatta Local Business Awards Finalist for "The Most Outstanding Real Estate Agency" 2018.
If you haven't already, please contact us now to experience the expertise, enthusiasm and commitment to excellence that our award-winning team delivers year after year.
"All information contained herein is gathered from sources we deem to be reliable. However, we cannot guarantee its accuracy and interested persons should rely on their own enquiries".
1 Garage space
Inspections are by appointment only.Book inspection
This property is NBN™ ready. Uses a fixed line which is a form of connection that utilises a physical line running to the property.
- Fixed Line
This property is somewhat walkable with some errands that can be accomplished on foot. There is good transit available from here with many nearby public transportation options.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for North Parramatta
Lifestyle in North Parramatta
Other houses in
Median Rent Per Week
66F Belmore Street, North Parramatta, a 3 bedroom, 2 bathroom townhouse, is in one of the most walkable neighbourhoods in North Parramatta.
Simplify your next move
Check to see if you're shown as a good tenant
Get help paying your bondCalculate
The easy way to pay your rentPay your rent
Let us sort your electricity or gas and receive a $100 e-gift card!Find out how
Cover your stuff for a low monthly price*
*Terms and Conditions ApplyFind out how