66A Trevitt Road,
North Ryde, NSW 2113
$1,520 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Rent ID: 2712095
- 1 Bed
- 1 Bath
- 0 Cars
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
**APPLICETION APPROVED and DEPOSIT TAKEN**
This tranquil garden studio is conveniently located and features;
- One bedroom with built-in robe and split system air conditioning.
- Modern bathroom.
- Neat kitchen with electric cooking and dishwasher.
- External laundry facilities.
- Street parking.
- Timber flooring throughout.
- Solar panels.
- Rainwater tank.
- Fully fenced courtyard and garden.
- Maintenance of hedges and paths included in rent.
- Access to studio down side pathway of front house.
- Close to schools, public transport, local shops, Macquarie Shopping Centre and University.
- Sorry, no pets!
** Due to the current COVID-19 crisis, we have had to change the way we run our inspections for the safety of the general public and our staff. We will no longer be running open homes and will only be conducting private appointments after a screening process.
1. Please view video walk through of property via YouTube link.
2. If this property appears to be suitable for you, please apply through 1form only.
3. Your application will be processed and we will phone you to book in a private inspection.
please phone 0447 739 561 to arrange a private inspection
0 Car spaces
Inspections are by appointment only.Book inspection
This property is NBN™ ready. Uses a fixed line which is a form of connection that utilises a physical line running to the property.
- Fixed Line
This property is somewhat walkable with some errands that can be accomplished on foot. There is good transit available from here with many nearby public transportation options.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for North Ryde
Lifestyle in North Ryde
66A Trevitt Road, North Ryde, a 1 bedroom, 1 bathroom studio, is in one of the most walkable neighbourhoods in North Ryde.
Simplify your next move
Check to see if you're shown as a good tenant
Get help paying your bondCalculate
The easy way to pay your rentPay your rent
Let us sort your electricity or gas and receive a $100 e-gift card!Find out how
Cover your stuff for a low monthly price*
*Terms and Conditions ApplyFind out how