66A Brookman Avenue,
Langford, WA 6147
$1,360 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Available 19th November 2021
Rent ID: 4604386
- 3 Beds
- 1 Bath
- 2 Cars
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
More photos coming soon.
HOW TO BOOK YOUR VIEWING -
To ensure your inspection of this property, you must register - by registering you will be automatically advised of any changes, updates, or future inspections.
PLEASE FOLLOW THE BELOW STEPS:
Step 1: Click the 'Request Inspection' or 'Book Inspection' button.
Step 2: Fill in your details.
Step 3: Click 'Register Details'
Step 4: Receive immediate confirmation via Email/SMS
Suitable for singles, couples, or small families - don't miss this neat 3 bedroom, 1 bathroom duplex.
THINGS TO NOTE
- Split system air conditioning to the lounge room
- Security screens
- Gas bayonet
- Gas cooktop
- Gas HWS
- Easy care, reticulated gardens
- Pets considered on application
- Lawn mowing is included in the rent
Located just walking distance to Langford Village, Wagtail Bend Reserve, and C3 Church Langford. Local schools consisting of St. Jude's Catholic Primary School, Brookman Primary School, Bannister Creek Primary School, Parkwood Primary School and Lynwood Senior High School. Within proximity to Langford Park Sporting Complex, local playgrounds, and public transport links.
1 Garage space
1 Car port
Inspections are by appointment only.Book inspection
Member of REIWA
See our properties for sale
NBN™ is shown as available at this address*.
*Check with the Property Manager for installation status. Check the availability status of nbn at nbnco.com.au
This property is somewhat walkable with some errands that can be accomplished on foot. There is some transit available from here with a few nearby public transportation options.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Langford
Lifestyle in Langford
Other houses in
Median Rent Per Week
Want to live in Langford? 66A Brookman Avenue, Langford could be your new home before you know it. The 3 bedroom, 1 bathroom house comes unfurnished.