6605/462 Elizabeth Street,
Melbourne, VIC 3000
$2,820 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Rent ID: 4266799
- 2 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 0 Cars
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
Furnished 2 Bedroom 2 Bathroom at Victoria One
*Please register for inspections*
This furnished 2 bedroom apartment is positioned in an ideal location in Melbourne CBD. Just minutes away from Melbourne Central, RMIT, Melbourne State Library, QV, Queen Victoria Market, and many shops and restaurants.
- Open plan dining/living
- 2 Carpeted bedrooms both with an abundant of natural light
- 2 Modern bathrooms
- Modern kitchen with sleek appliances
- Laundry with washing machine
Building amenities include:
- 25m Swimming Pool
- Sauna and steam room
- Resident's lounge
- Private lounge
- Private dining
ADVERTISED INSPECTION TIMES displayed on this page are subject to cancellation or change.
The first month's rent and bond are to be paid in advance by direct credit or bank cheque/s
For more information, please contact our office on 03 9614 2000.
**My Agent Real Estate- COVID-19 Update**
Due to current restrictions on Social gatherings, inspections will be limited to ten (10) people only.
Please note there is a requirement to wear a face mask during the inspection.
We ask that you refrain for touching any items or fixtures (including doors and door handles) within the property and ask that you maintain the strict social distancing guidelines.
Further to this, we request that you do not attend the Inspections if:
- You have traveled overseas in the last 14 days
- Are displaying Flu like symptoms
- Have been in contact with anyone who has traveled within the last 14 days or has contracted the Coronavirus.
Please note that you may be asked to remove shoes, wear gloves and/or use hand sanitiser.
Thank you for your understanding.
0 Car spaces
NBN™ is shown as available at this address*.
*Check with the Property Manager for installation status. Check the availability status of nbn at nbnco.com.au
This property is a walker's paradise with daily errands not requiring a car. This is a rider's paradise with world-class public transportation available.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Melbourne
Lifestyle in Melbourne
Other apartments in
Median Rent Per Week
Walk to everything from 6605/462 Elizabeth Street, Melbourne. This 2 bedroom, 2 bathroom apartment is unfurnished and ready to make your own.