66 York Street,
Richmond, VIC 3121
$3,900 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Rent ID: 4130788
- 3 Beds
- 1 Bath
- 1 Car
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
SPACIOUS LOW MAINTENANCE 3 BEDROOM HOME WITH PARKING & HEATING/COOLING!
***TO BOOK A TIME TO INSPECT, SIMPLY CLICK ON BOOK AN INSPECTION TIME OR EMAIL AGENT TO BE NOTIFIED OF INSPECTION TIMES. BY REGISTERING, YOU WILL BE INSTANTLY INFORMED OF ANY UPDATES, CHANGES OR CANCELLATIONS FOR YOUR APPOINTMENT. IF YOU DO NOT REGISTER FOR AN OPEN FOR INSPECTION, ACCESS MAY NOT BE PROVIDED***
Updated family home in a fantastic location. Moments to Victoria Gardens shopping centre, Bridge Road, Swan Street and Victoria Street restaurants, cafes and nightlife. Public transport at your door-step and easy access to Richmond's sporting precinct or the CBD.
- Two double bedrooms both with ornate open fire places
- Third smaller bedroom or home/office, does fit double bed
- Spacious living area with reverse cycle heating/cooling
- Light filled open plan kitchen/dining area with walk in pantry & gas stove
- Bathroom with shower over bath
- Separate laundry / storage
- Rear paved courtyard garden
- Access to free lemons from the tree in the front garden
- Off street parking for one car & 1 parking permit available through council.
*** For guaranteed access, please arrive at the allotted inspection start time, any later and access may be denied ***
APPLYING - Apply online via 1FORM.
LEASE TERMS - 12 MONTHS unless otherwise specified.
PARKING PERMITS - Whilst parking permits are available for most properties, please confirm with the local council before applying for the property.
PHOTO ID MUST BE PROVIDED BEFORE ENTRY AT THE PROPERTY
BIGGIN SCOTT RICHMOND - NO 1 FOR PROPERTY MANAGEMENT!
1 Car port
Inspections are by appointment only.Book inspection
NBN™ is shown as available at this address*.
*Check with the Property Manager for installation status. Check the availability status of nbn at nbnco.com.au
This property is a walker's paradise with daily errands not requiring a car. This is a rider's paradise with world-class public transportation available.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Richmond
Lifestyle in Richmond
Other houses in
Median Rent Per Week
Want to live in Richmond? 66 York Street, Richmond could be your new home before you know it. The 3 bedroom, 1 bathroom house comes unfurnished.