66 Waterwheel Grove,
Mernda, VIC 3754
$1,586 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Rent ID: 4507974
- 2 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 1 Car
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
Stylish two bedroom townhouse next to playground
This double storey townhouse is just next to a playground, minutes away from Mernda Village Hill, and easy access to Plenty Road, Mernda Train Station, local shops and schools.
This low maintenance delightful home has below features:
- Downstairs master bedroom with built in robes and private ensuite
- European laundry downstairs
- Upstairs light-filled living and dining area with access to private to balcony capturing the extensive views of the estate
- Open plan kitchen fully equipped with stainless steel appliances including dishwasher
- Upstairs second bedroom with built in robes and also access to the central bathroom
- Central bathroom has separate bath and shower
- Single lockup garage with secure internal access and also storage space
- Split system cooling and heating
- Solar water system
Arranging an inspection is easy.
Go directly to www.littlerealestate.com.au to book your inspection or register to join an existing inspection.
By registering for an inspection, you will be instantly informed of any updates, changes or cancellations for your appointment.
The fastest and easiest way to apply for this property is through 1Form using the Apply Online feature, you will need an application code to apply, this is supplied only after you have inspected the property.
Prior to applying for this property please ensure you have conducted your own enquiries, with your preferred supplier, regarding the availability of NBN or any other service you may require.
*IMPORTANT* Whilst every care is taken in the preparation of the information contained in this marketing, LITTLE Real Estate, will not be held liable for any error in typing or information. All information is considered correct at the time of advertising
1 Garage space
NBN™ is shown as available at this address*.
This property is car dependent with almost all errands requiring a car. There are minimal transit options but it’s possible to get on a bus.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Mernda
Lifestyle in Mernda
Other houses in
Median Rent Per Week
You could be living at 66 Waterwheel Grove, Mernda before you know it! Apply to rent this 2 bedroom, 2 bathroom townhouse on Rent.com.au.