66 Shane Avenue,
Seabrook, VIC 3028
$1,521 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Available 7th July 2021
Rent ID: 4446819
- 3 Beds
- 1 Bath
- 2 Cars
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
Well presented in popular location!
Within walking distance to public transport, shops, Seabrook Primary School and parklands, this property will not last long. Comprising of 3 spacious bedrooms, open plan kitchen/meals area and a separate lounge room. Additional features to this property include split system air conditioning, double lock up garage plus plenty of off street parking with gates and a large landscaped front and rear.
2 Garage spaces
Inspections are by appointment only.Book inspection
NBN™ is shown as available at this address*.
*Check with the Property Manager for installation status. Check the availability status of nbn at nbnco.com.au
This property is somewhat walkable with some errands that can be accomplished on foot. There is some transit available from here with a few nearby public transportation options.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Seabrook
Lifestyle in Seabrook
Other houses in
Median Rent Per Week
You could be living at 66 Shane Avenue, Seabrook before you know it! Apply to rent this 3 bedroom, 1 bathroom house on Rent.com.au.