66 Richmond Road,
Morningside, QLD 4170
Available 22nd December 2019
Rent ID: 2385918
- 3 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 1 Car
Get the easy nbnTM alternative with OptusGet Optus
Luxury and Fabulous Townhouse in Morningside (Share house)
This is a great three bedrooms two bathrooms townhouse available in a popular Southside suburb. You need to share the house with two nice gentlemen.
This property features a large combined living and dining area that is overlooked by a modern kitchen with stainless steel appliances. Off the lounge room is a great sized courtyard with space for entertaining.
* Nature light throughout the spacious living, dining and bedroom areas.
* Galley style kitchen with stone benches, gas cooktop and dishwasher
* A big courtyard providing excellent entertaining spaces
* Fresh and sparkling ensuite and main bathroom
* Air-conditioning so you can enjoy year-round comfort
* Well maintained complex with Pool and BBQ area
This Townhouse is located to the ideal hub of Morningside with train, bus, restaurants, shops etc. Also a short stroll to Wynnum and Junction Rd strips with plenty of parks, schools, cafes, shops and Cinemas. Around 5 km from the CBD there's easy access to the City, various shopping centres, Carindale's Westfield and the Motorway!
Call today to book your inspection.
1 Garage space
Inspections are by appointment only.Book inspection
This property is scheduled to receive NBN™ in 2020. Uses a fixed line which is a form of connection that utilises a physical line running to the property.
- Fixed Line
This property is somewhat walkable with some errands that can be accomplished on foot. There is some transit available from here with a few nearby public transportation options.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Morningside
Lifestyle in Morningside
Other apartments in
Median Rent Per Week
You could be living at 66 Richmond Road, Morningside before you know it! Apply to rent this 3 bedroom, 2 bathroom apartment on Rent.com.au.
Simplify your next move
Check to see if you're shown as a good tenant
The easy way to pay your rentPay your rent
Get your power and gas connected for FREE!Find out how
Cover your stuff for a low monthly price*
*Terms and Conditions ApplyFind out how