66 Railway Parade,
Norman Park, QLD 4170
$2,680 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Rent ID: 4576260
- 3 Beds
- 1 Bath
- 1 Car
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
Stunning character home on elevated 857sqm allotment
A one of a kind find in one of Brisbane's most picturesque neighborhoods, 66 Railway Parade invites you to enjoy all the benefits of living in the ever-sought-after Norman Park. Boasting a large rear yard and enticing traditional details, this incredible residence is positioned within minutes of local conveniences and six kilometres from Brisbane's CBD.
Located in an elevated position away from the street, the home includes:
- Three-metre-high ceilings, VJ walls, timber-look floors and decorative breezeways.
- Spacious open-plan living and dining area on the upper level, plus an adjoining living room and a welcoming front veranda.
- Light-filled sunroom that can serve as a home office or children's playroom.
- Renovated kitchen displaying a breakfast bar, a Bosch dishwasher, a gas cook-top, a tiled splashback and abundant cupboard storage.
- Grassed rear yard boasting established gardens .
- Generous master bedroom fitted with dual built-in robes, plus two additional bedrooms.
- Well-appointed main bathroom showcasing a separate bath, shower and toilet.
- Internal laundry on the upper level.
- Large multi-purpose room downstairs.
- Single carport and an abundance of storage options.
- Ceiling fans and security screens.
Close to the Norman Park train station and a plethora of shops and dining options, this 66 Railway Parade is also a stone's throw from Camp Hill Marketplace and the fashionable Martha Street Café Precinct.
Falling within the Norman Park State School and Coorparoo Secondary College catchment areas, this magnificent residence is also a short drive from Anglican Church Grammar School, Saint Thomas Catholic Primary School and Lourdes Hill College. Opportunities such as this seldom last long so do not hesitate to arrange your inspection today!
PLEASE NOTE: It is a REQUIREMENT that all tenants register for any inspections. Arranging an inspection is easy.
By registering, you will INSTANTLY be informed of any updates, changes or cancellations for your appointment.
To register for an inspection, you can access the appointment page directly from this listing by clicking the virtual tour button and then by clicking the "Request an inspection time" or Book an Inspection Time" icon.
If you wish to apply in advance, we accept online "1Form" applications via the apply online link.
If you do not register for an inspection you will not be informed of any updates, changes or cancellations for your appointment.
Disclaimer: Whilst every care is taken in the preparation of the information contained in this marketing, Ray White East Brisbane will not be held liable for any errors in typing or information. All interested parties should rely upon their own inquiries in order to determine whether or not this information is in fact accurate.
1 Car port
Inspections are by appointment only.Book inspection
NBN™ is shown as available at this address*.
*Check with the Property Manager for installation status. Check the availability status of nbn at nbnco.com.au
This property is somewhat walkable with some errands that can be accomplished on foot. There is good transit available from here with many nearby public transportation options.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Norman Park
Lifestyle in Norman Park
Other houses in
Median Rent Per Week
Picture yourself living at 66 Railway Parade, Norman Park. You could soon call this great place home and enjoy all the inclusions.