66 Merchiston Street,
Acacia Ridge, QLD 4110
$1,520 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Rent ID: 4170757
- 3 Beds
- 1 Bath
- 2 Cars
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
LOVELY FAMILY HOME
AVAILABLE 8/12/2020. $380 per week.
With a recent makeover, this clean and fresh three bedroom family home in Acacia Ridge presents open plan living, lovely polished timber floors throughout, and a low maintenance fully fenced yard just perfect for the kids or dogs.
- 3 bedroom home with built-in robes
- Air-conditioned living
- Well appointed kitchen
- Security screens throughout
- Polished timber floors
- Double lock-up garage
- Fully fenced yard
Only 27 mins to the CBD and close to many shops and amenities this property is perfectly positioned for the young family.
2 Garage spaces
Inspections are by appointment only.Book inspection
NBN™ is shown as available at this address*.
*Check with the Property Manager for installation status. Check the availability status of nbn at nbnco.com.au
This property is car dependent with most errands requiring a car. There is some transit available from here with a few nearby public transportation options.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Acacia Ridge
Lifestyle in Acacia Ridge
Other houses in
Median Rent Per Week
Close to everything, you can ditch the car at this great 3 bedroom, 1 bathroom house. 66 Merchiston Street, Acacia Ridge is unfurnished and available to rent.