66 Mclay Street,
Coorparoo, QLD 4151
$2,160 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Available 20th November 2020
Rent ID: 4117332
- 4 Beds
- 1 Bath
- 1 Car
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
Charming Queenslander in Convenient Coorparoo
Charming large Queenslander is located in one of Coorparoo's most quite and prestige streets. Located walking distance from Mt Carmel Primary and backing onto a park this property will not last.
- Separate Living and Dining Areas
- Large modern kitchen with gas stove and dishwasher
- Bathroom with large claw foot bath
- Separate Toilet
- Master Bedroom with Aircon and Cupboard
- 3 Good sized bedrooms
- Large front wrap around deck
- Large Rumpus/Storage Room under the house
- Good Sized Yard
- Single Carport
Holding a prime position, in a leafy pocket of Coorparoo, makes this an attractive rental option for tenants seeking proximity to major bus connections and easy access to the city via car or train. The property is close to Greenslopes, PA and Mater Hospitals, along with various schools and recreational facilities. There's top entertainment nearby at the vibrant Coorparoo Square, The Gabba Fiveways Precinct, Kangaroo Point cliffs and Easts Leagues Club to name a few.
TO BOOK AN INSPECTION:
1. Please click the 'Book an inspection' button. This will take you to the booking screen.
2. Alternatively, please contact our office on 3379 3535 or visit our website www.raywhitesherwood.com.au or www.raywhitegraceville.com.au.
By registering, you will be INSTANTLY informed of any updates, changes or cancellations to your appointment.
1 Garage space
Inspections are by appointment only.Book inspection
NBN™ is shown as available at this address*.
*Check with the Property Manager for installation status. Check the availability status of nbn at nbnco.com.au
This property is very walkable with most errands able to be accomplished on foot. There is good transit available from here with many nearby public transportation options.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Coorparoo
Lifestyle in Coorparoo
Other houses in
Median Rent Per Week
Picture yourself living at 66 Mclay Street, Coorparoo. You could soon call this great place home and enjoy all the inclusions: air-conditioning.