66 Lincoln Avenue,
Glen Waverley, VIC 3150
$1,695 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Rent ID: 4459391
- 3 Beds
- 1 Bath
- 0 Cars
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
poised to impress in one of Glen Waverley's most desired streets, this single level residence . is ready to embrace its exciting future,
Situated in the exclusive Glen Waverley Secondary College catchment, only a short walk to Kingsway eateries and cinema, Glen Waverley Train Station, The Glen Shopping Centre plus nearby Monash and East Link Freeways. The dwelling is ideal for those seeking to lease out. Comprising three bedrooms, lounge with polished floorboards, kitchen with meals zone, bathroom with toilet, laundry plus single garage adjoining the huge backyard.
* Three Bedrooms
* One Bathroom
* Walking distance to schools
* Walking distance to public transport
* Close to the Glen Shopping centre and Kings Way
Arranging an inspection is easy.
To book a time to inspect, simply click on 'Email Agent' to arrange.
0 Car spaces
Inspection timesBook inspection
NBN™ is shown as available at this address*.
*Check with the Property Manager for installation status. Check the availability status of nbn at nbnco.com.au
This property is very walkable with most errands able to be accomplished on foot. There is good transit available from here with many nearby public transportation options.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Glen Waverley
Lifestyle in Glen Waverley
Other houses in
Median Rent Per Week
66 Lincoln Avenue, Glen Waverley, a 3 bedroom, 1 bathroom house, is in one of the most walkable neighbourhoods in Glen Waverley.