66 Erskineville Road,
Erskineville, NSW 2043
$3,800 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Rent ID: 3813041
- 3 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 0 Cars
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
In the heart of Erskineville village
When it comes to location, this one is hard to beat.
With a focus on light filled open spaces, this generously proportioned tri level residence combines contemporary finishes with an intelligent floor plan to create a wonderfully convenient lifestyle offering, literally steps to the very heart beat of Erskineville.
Convenience is key with this home. Newtown, Macdonaldtown and Erskineville train stations all viable transport options. Newtown High School Of Performing Arts, Erskineville and Newtown public schools as well as St. Marys primary school are only minutes away. Woolworths is across the road. And the area is blessed with amazing eateries, cafes and bars.
* Three spacious bedrooms, two with mirrored built in robes, master with concealed storage
* Master bedroom complimented with ensuite bathroom and private terrace with city views
* Contemporary central gas kitchen with stone benches and plenty of storage space
* Separate living and dining areas, each having access to courtyards via bi-fold glass doors
* Timber floors throughout the ground floor, carpeted bedrooms
* Full main bathroom with separate shower and bathtub
* Separate powder room adjacent to main bathroom
* Internal laundry, fantastic storage and ceiling fans
12 month lease term
Sitting on the fringes of some of Sydney's most vibrant hubs, Erskineville, affectionately known as Erko, is a small hipster enclave that has all the trimmings of inner-city living. Highly prized for its character homes, intimate village, enduring pub culture and burgeoning cafe scene, Erskineville moves with the times while staying true to its working class roots. (Source - sitchu.com.au)
To book an inspection of this property, simply make an enquiry through the Email Agent button. You will be instantly informed of any new open home times, changes or cancellations.
Capri Ford | 0413 166 685
Adam Freitas | 0404 81 61 21
rh.com.au/newtown | 8596 3555
0 Car spaces
Inspections are by appointment only.Book inspection
This property is NBN™ ready. Uses a fixed line which is a form of connection that utilises a physical line running to the property.
- Fixed Line
This property is very walkable with most errands able to be accomplished on foot. This is a rider's paradise with world-class public transportation available.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Erskineville
Lifestyle in Erskineville
Other houses in
Median Rent Per Week
This 3 bedroom, 2 bathroom house in Erskineville could be the next place you call home. Apply to rent 66 Erskineville Road, Erskineville today!
Simplify your next move
Check to see if you're shown as a good tenant
Get help paying your bondCalculate
The easy way to pay your rentPay your rent
Let us sort your electricity or gas and receive a $100 e-gift card!Find out how
Cover your stuff for a low monthly price*
*Terms and Conditions ApplyFind out how