66 Elizabeth Street,
Richmond, VIC 3121
$2,700 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Rent ID: 4099586
- 2 Beds
- 1 Bath
- 1 Car
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
CHARMING BRICK VICTORIAN IN CONVENIENT LOCATION
***TO BOOK A TIME TO INSPECT, SIMPLY CLICK ON BOOK AN INSPECTION TIME OR EMAIL AGENT TO BE NOTIFIED OF INSPECTION TIMES. BY REGISTERING, YOU WILL BE INSTANTLY INFORMED OF ANY UPDATES, CHANGES OR CANCELLATIONS FOR YOUR APPOINTMENT. IF YOU DO NOT REGISTER FOR AN OPEN FOR INSPECTION, ACCESS MAY NOT BE PROVIDED***
Beyond this delightful façade, this 2 bedroom terrace home offers plenty of light and space throughout in keeping with its appealing period features.
- 2 large bedrooms, high ceilings, carpeted, master drenched in northern sunlight
- Good sized kitchen with gas cooktop
- Huge formal living socially adjoining the kitchen and flooded with natural light
- Functional bathroom with shower over bath, separate laundry
- Large private rear garden courtyard perfect for entertaining
- Off street parking with carport via rear roller door, 2 additional parking permits available through council
- Large block 6.6m x 30.6m - 201sqm approx.
Absolute lifestyle position, a short walk to Victoria Street and Bridge Road's restaurants/bars/cafes, East Melbourne gardens, loads of transport options (160m to station, 190m to trams), Melbourne's premier sporting precinct, CBD and much more!
*** For guaranteed access, please arrive at the allotted inspection start time, any later and access may be denied ***
APPLYING - Apply online via 1FORM.
LEASE TERMS - 12 MONTHS unless otherwise specified.
PARKING PERMITS - Whilst parking permits are available for most properties, please confirm with the local council before applying for the property.
PHOTO ID MUST BE PROVIDED BEFORE ENTRY AT THE PROPERTY
BIGGIN SCOTT RICHMOND - NO 1 FOR PROPERTY MANAGEMENT
1 Car port
Property Links new
Inspections are by appointment only.Book inspection
NBN™ is shown as available at this address*.
*Check with the Property Manager for installation status. Check the availability status of nbn at nbnco.com.au
This property is a walker's paradise with daily errands not requiring a car. This is a rider's paradise with world-class public transportation available.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Richmond
Lifestyle in Richmond
Other houses in
Median Rent Per Week
This 2 bedroom, 1 bathroom house in Richmond comes unfurnished. Apply to rent 66 Elizabeth Street, Richmond today!