66 Croydon Road,
Croydon, NSW 2132
$3,280 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Rent ID: 4852223
- 4 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 2 Cars
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
Four Bedroom Family Home
Light filled, spacious family home in walking distance to local cafes, shops and transport.
- Four spacious bedrooms
- Seperate living and dining areas
- Gas cooking and dishwasher
- Floorboards throughout
- External laundry
- Ceiling fans and split system air conditioning
*Granny flat in back, not included. Access via Driveway*
DISCLAIMER: While Richard Matthews Real Estate have taken all care in preparing this information and used their best endeavours to ensure that the information contained herein is true and accurate, we accept no responsibility and disclaim all liability in respect of any errors, inaccuracies or misstatements contained. Richard Matthews Real Estate urge prospective purchasers/tenants to make their own enquiries to verify the information contained herein.
2 Open spaces
NBN™ is shown as available at this address*.
This property is somewhat walkable with some errands that can be accomplished on foot. There is good transit available from here with many nearby public transportation options.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Croydon
Lifestyle in Croydon
Other houses in
Median Rent Per Week
66 Croydon Road, Croydon, a 4 bedroom, 2 bathroom house, is in one of the most walkable neighbourhoods in Croydon.