66 Border Drive,
Mill Park, VIC 3082
$1,565 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Rent ID: 4297476
- 3 Beds
- 1 Bath
- 1 Car
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
Located in prime location only across the road from Westfield Shopping Centre & South Morang train station sits this well appointed 3 bedroom home.
Consists of open plan kitchen meals and living rooms, 3 separate good size bedrooms with BIR's, renovated bathroom with double shower, separate toilet.
Extras include ducted heating, split system heat/cool, ceiling fans to bedrooms, single lock-up garage, polished concrete flooring & much more...
1 Garage space
NBN™ is shown as available at this address*.
*Check with the Property Manager for installation status. Check the availability status of nbn at nbnco.com.au
This property is somewhat walkable with some errands that can be accomplished on foot. There is good transit available from here with many nearby public transportation options.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Mill Park
Lifestyle in Mill Park
Other houses in
Median Rent Per Week
Picture yourself living at 66 Border Drive, Mill Park. You could soon call this great place home and enjoy all the inclusions.