66 Archer Street,
Upper Mount Gravatt, QLD 4122
$2,280 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Rent ID: 4288216
- 3 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 2 Cars
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
YOUVE HIT THE BULLSEYE!
Booking an inspection is easy - Simply click on the blue Book an Inspection Time button. Choose your day and time of your choice.
PLEASE NOTE: Inspection times do not go ahead unless you register to attend.
This recently renovated and well-presented home is ready for you to move in and enjoy. Offering a seamless flow through the internal living spaces to the rear deck and yard, which is sure to impress.
The home is complete with three bedrooms, all with built-in robes, ceiling fans and air-conditioning. A Modern main bathroom, ensuite and large outdoor entertaining area with fully fenced yard.
- 3 Bedrooms. All with ceiling fans, built in robes and A/C
- Modern main bathroom and ensuite
- Stunning kitchen with dishwasher and large Bi-fold windows to outdoor eating area
- Timber floor boards throughout
- Open plan living
- Fully fenced.
- In the Upper Mount Gravatt State School and Mount Gravatt State High School catchment area;
- Easy access to plenty public transport;
- Close to Westfield Garden City and Westfield Carindale Shopping Centres;
- A 16-minute drive to the Brisbane CBD
Located in a vibrant pocket of Upper Mount Gravatt, this property is close to local Schools, public transport and a short drive to Westfield Garden City.
This property is meticulously presented and wont last long.
2 Open spaces
Inspections are by appointment only.Book inspection
NBN™ is shown as available at this address*.
This property is very walkable with most errands able to be accomplished on foot. There is good transit available from here with many nearby public transportation options.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Upper Mount Gravatt
Lifestyle in Upper Mount Gravatt
Other houses in
Upper Mount Gravatt
Median Rent Per Week
Want to live in Upper Mount Gravatt? 66 Archer Street, Upper Mount Gravatt could be your new home before you know it. The 3 bedroom, 2 bathroom house comes unfurnished.