66/68-72 College Street,
Belconnen, ACT 2617
$1,640 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Rent ID: 3714451
- 1 Bed
- 1 Bath
- 1 Car
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
Located on the top floor of this beautifully manicured development, Oracle, unit 66 offers uninterrupted views to Telstra tower, overlooks the swimming pool and landscaped common area and is located in the heart of Belconnen town centre.
Upon entering the apartment, you will immediately be impressed by the light and bright aspect and the spacious floor plan.
Fitted with quality inclusions, features include:
• Light decore
• Spacious and usable living area flowing onto generously sized balcony
• Built in wardrobe in bed room
• Separate study area,
• Split system air conditioning,
• Kitchen features stone bench tops and dishwasher
• Heavy curtains for sun block out/warmth retention
• Double glazed windows for sound reduction
• Intercom access
• Single underground car park with storage cage
• Lift access from basement
• European style laundry including clothes dryer
• Restricted building access
• Gym and swimming pool in complex
• An abundance of Visitor parking
At Peter Blackshaw Real Estate Queanbeyan and Jerrabomberra we are pleased to offer our tenants flexible rental payment options including weekly, fortnightly or monthly payments to coincide with your pay cycle. Ask us for details.
Energy Efficiency Rating: No Known EER
In accordance with the Residential Tenancies Act Clause 71AE Process for tenant seeking consent - the tenant must apply, in writing, to the lessor, for the lessors' consent to keep pet/s at this property.
The lessor may impose conditions on consent, including but not limited to, the number and type of animals being kept, and any cost involved for rectification required as a result of the animal.
At Peter Blackshaw Queanbeyan and Jerrabomberra we are pleased to offer our tenants flexible rental payment options including weekly, fortnightly or monthly payments to coincide with your pay cycle. Ask us for details.
WISH TO INSPECT- (www.peterblackshaw.com.au and www.allhomes.com.au only)
1. Click on the "BOOK INSPECTION" button
2. Register to join an existing inspection
3. If no time offered, please register so we can contact you once a time is arranged
4. If you do not register, we cannot notify you of any time changes, cancellations or further
inspection times. Inspections may be cancelled if no one has registered so please ensure you register.
1 Garage space
Inspections are by appointment only.Book inspection
This property is NBN™ ready. Uses a fixed line which is a form of connection that utilises a physical line running to the property.
- Fixed Line
This property is somewhat walkable with some errands that can be accomplished on foot. There is excellent transit available from here where public transportation is convenient for most trips.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Belconnen
Lifestyle in Belconnen
Other apartments in
Median Rent Per Week
Walk to everything from 66/68-72 College Street, Belconnen. This 1 bedroom, 1 bathroom unit is unfurnished and ready to make your own.
Simplify your next move
Check to see if you're shown as a good tenant
Get help paying your bondCalculate
The easy way to pay your rentPay your rent
Let us sort your electricity or gas and receive a $100 e-gift card!Find out how
Cover your stuff for a low monthly price*
*Terms and Conditions ApplyFind out how