66/50 Kirkham Hill Terrace,
Maylands, WA 6051
$1,040 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Rent ID: 4138361
- 2 Beds
- 1 Bath
- 0 Cars
Get the easy nbnTM alternative with OptusGet Optus
This affordable 6th floor apartment presents very clean, neat and tidy.
Features include an open plan living/dining area with reverse cycle air-conditioning, plenty of natural light flooding in with access onto the large balcony that has great views to the hills. The kitchen is very stylish, offering stainless steel appliances, gas cooking, large pantry and dishwasher.
There are two bedrooms with built in mirrored robes and a large bathroom with separated toilet and combining with the laundry that includes a fold out ironing board - hidden in the wall cupboard. Other features include intercom system.
The apartment complex is secure with key access into the building, electric gates to parking, swimming pool, common BBQ area, lift, 1 secure car bay for this Unit and visitor parking.
Location is superb, you will be close to the Swan River, parks, Primary school, Maylands Peninsula Golf Course, just steps to the bus stop and approximately 5.8km to the Perth CBD.
- 2 bedrooms with BIRs
- Open plan living/dining
- Modern kitchen with dishwasher
- Large balcony with stunning hill views
- Reverse cycle air-conditioning
- Bathroom combined with laundry
- 1 secure car parking bay
- Lift, swimming pool & secure entry in complex
No expenses have been spared, this apartment will impress!
0 Car spaces
Inspection timesBook inspection
Member of REIWA
See our properties for sale
The NBN™ availability for this property is unknown*.
*Check with the Property Manager for installation status. Check the availability status of nbn at nbnco.com.au
This property is somewhat walkable with some errands that can be accomplished on foot. There is some transit available from here with a few nearby public transportation options.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Maylands
Lifestyle in Maylands
Other apartments in
Median Rent Per Week
66/50 Kirkham Hill Terrace, Maylands, a 2 bedroom, 1 bathroom unit, is in one of the most walkable neighbourhoods in Maylands.