65A Tuckfield Street,
Fremantle, WA 6160
$3,400 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Rent ID: 3648499
- 3 Beds
- 3 Baths
- 2 Cars
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
LUXURY, LIFESTYLE AND LOCATION!
Privately positioned to the rear, this stunning architecturally-designed and custom-built 3 bedroom 3 bathroom two-storey residence defines style, spaciousness and sophistication for those seeking modern quality in an enviable location just footsteps away from both our picturesque Swan River and the heart of old Fremantle town.
Feel the sensual coastal breezes filtering through this light-filled abode from almost every angle, especially downstairs where the beautiful floor tiling and soaring high ceilings of an expansive open-plan family and dining area take centre stage. There, seamless bi-fold-door access out to two fabulous separate courtyard entertaining decks - with tranquil ponds - either side meet a dream kitchen boasting sparkling stone bench tops, a breakfast bar for casual meals, ample storage options, a water-filter tap, single and double sinks, a cleverly-concealed European-style laundry, stylish tiled splashbacks, a semi-integrated Miele dishwasher, a five-burner Electrolux gas cooktop, twin Electrolux ovens and an integrated Electrolux microwave/conventional oven for good measure.
Also on the ground floor lies a commodious second bedroom or "guest" suite that doubles as an alternative master ensemble with ample built-in wardrobe space, access to the back deck, additional media shelving and a sumptuous fully-tiled ensuite bathroom where a huge shower, twin "his and hers" stone vanities, heat lamps and a toilet complement further sliding doors leading out a third intimate courtyard deck - pond, splendid leafy aspect and all. A large third bedroom can easily be converted into either a study or home office right next to the main bathroom with floor-to-ceiling tiling, a generous shower, a toilet, stone vanity and heat lamps.
Upstairs, solid timber floorboards warm a massive lounge-come-theatre room that has space for a study nook within its layout, a pleasant tree-lined outlook to enjoy and ocean glimpses just waiting to be fully taken advantage of on a sunny day. Right next door to what can also be considered as a private "parent's retreat" lies a gorgeous master suite of epic proportions, allowing you to wake up to a lovely inland vista from your delightful front Juliet balcony that accompanies heaps of full-height built-in robe options, as well as a fully-tiled ensuite bathroom with twin stone vanities, a shower, toilet and more.
Stroll to lush parklands, public transport, cafes, restaurants, the river, foreshore, beaches, shopping and everything else from what truly is a wonderful place to live. It doesn't get any better than this!
Features include, but are not limited to;
- Three private - and separate - courtyard entertaining decks with ponds
- Quality tiled flooring to the entire lower level
- Gleaming wooden floorboards to the entry hall, staircase and upper level
- Glass balustrading to the Juliet balcony off the upstairs master-bedroom suite
- Two double linen presses/utility areas upstairs
- Gas bayonet to the main downstairs living zone
- Full-height glass windows throughout
- Remote-controlled double garage with access to the main courtyard entertaining deck - complete with an outdoor gas-bayonet connection for summer barbecues
- Daikin ducted and zoned reverse-cycle air-conditioning system
- Integrated audio speakers for surround sound
- Quality modern blind fittings throughout
- "Comfort Glass" fitted throughout
- Instantaneous gas hot-water system
- Feature down lighting throughout
- Low-maintenance automatically-reticulated gardens
- Easy-care Green Title block with no common driveway and ample parking space for all involved
- Built in 2009
Located in close proximity to;
- The East Street Jetty, The Kiosk, Tradewinds Hotel, The Left Bank, Zephyr Cafe, sporting facilities and so much more to enjoy along the Swan River waterfront
- The Tuckfield Oval parklands and a fantastic children's playground
- East Fremantle's vibrant George Street food precinct, only walking distance away
- John Curtin College of the Arts, East Fremantle Primary School, Notre Dame University and other exceptional educational facilities
- Bus stops and Fremantle Train Station for public transport (Perth CBD - only 30 minutes via train from Fremantle Station or 50 minutes by bus)
- Shopping centres and fashion boutiques
- The Fremantle Markets and the heart of Fremantle itself - including its famous cappuccino and restaurant strip
- Beautiful beaches
To arrange a viewing please refer to our 'Open For Inspection' times or email email@example.com from Caporn Young Property Management PTY LTD.
These details are provided for information purposes only and do not form part of any contract and are not to be taken as a representation by the seller or their agent.
2 Car ports
Inspection timesBook inspection
This property is NBN™ ready. Uses a fixed line which is a form of connection that utilises a physical line running to the property.
- Fixed Line
This property is somewhat walkable with some errands that can be accomplished on foot. There is excellent transit available from here where public transportation is convenient for most trips.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Fremantle
Lifestyle in Fremantle
Other houses in
Median Rent Per Week
Walk to everything from 65A Tuckfield Street, Fremantle. This 3 bedroom, 3 bathroom house is unfurnished and ready to make your own.
Simplify your next move
Check to see if you're shown as a good tenant
Get help paying your bondCalculate
The easy way to pay your rentPay your rent
Let us sort your electricity or gas and receive a $100 e-gift card!Find out how
Cover your stuff for a low monthly price*
*Terms and Conditions ApplyFind out how