6505/42-44 Pemberton Street,
Botany, NSW 2019
$2,520 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Rent ID: 2963839
- 3 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 2 Cars
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
Deposit Taken!! Great 3 bedrooms Apartment, Close to all amenities!!
Botany is currently enjoying a property and style renaissance. Within reach of the CBD, surrounded by national parks, stunning beaches, prime golf courses and top transport links, Orion brings new life and energy to an established part of Sydney, which beats with a brand new heart.
Spend a day on nearby beaches Maroubra, Little Bay, Coogee, or Brighton-Le-Sands. Shop at Eastgardens, Maroubra or the CBD. Travel using nearby trains, buses, bicycle tracks, arterial roads and Sydney Airport. Top schools and universities are all close by.
This accommodation comprises:
- Practical open living space
- tiled throughout
- Bathrooms including separate bath/showers
- Car Space allocated
- Laundry Internal facility including dryer
- Kitchen gas stove facility and dishwasher
2 Car ports
Inspections are by appointment only.Book inspection
NBN™ is shown as available at this address*.
*Check with the Property Manager for installation status. Check the availability status of nbn at nbnco.com.au
This property is very walkable with most errands able to be accomplished on foot. There is some transit available from here with a few nearby public transportation options.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Botany
Lifestyle in Botany
Want to live in Botany? 6505/42-44 Pemberton Street, Botany could be your new home before you know it. The 3 bedroom, 2 bathroom apartment comes unfurnished.