65 Wilson Street,
South Yarra, VIC 3141
$2,651 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Available 30th September 2021
Rent ID: 3038343
- 3 Beds
- 1 Bath
- 0 Cars
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
Stunning three bedroom home!
Location at its best! This stunning three bedroom home is within 2 minutes walk to Hawksburn Train Station and 5 minutes walk to Chapel Street and Toorak Road. Very quite location at the end of the street, you will be relaxed in your home with no disruptions.
- Long entrance hall with floorboards
- Three Large bedrooms with large built-in robes
- Modern kitchen with gas cooking and breakfast bar
- Light filled lounge room with glass sliding doors
- Large modern bathroom with shower over bath and toilet
- Separate laundry with storage and second toilet
- Rear courtyard with garden shed, clothesline and side access
- Front porch with undercover entrance and gate
Please book an inspection time or contact the agent if you would like to inspect this property.
By registering for an inspection, you will be instantly informed of any updates, changes or cancellations for your appointment.
Once you have inspected the property, you will be sent a link to apply online by our agency
*IMPORTANT* Whilst every care is taken in the preparation of the information contained in this marketing, LITTLE Real Estate, will not be held liable for any error in typing or information. All information is considered correct at the time of advertising.
Prior to applying for the property, please ensure any specific requirements have been discussed with your preferred service providers.
0 Car spaces
Inspections are by appointment only.Book inspection
NBN™ is shown as available at this address*.
This property is a walker's paradise with daily errands not requiring a car. There is excellent transit available from here where public transportation is convenient for most trips.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for South Yarra
Lifestyle in South Yarra
Other houses in
Median Rent Per Week
Pets are welcome at 65 Wilson Street, a 3 bedroom, 1 bathroom house in South Yarra. This unfurnished property will welcome your furry friends.