65 St Johns Road,
Glebe, NSW 2037
$2,400 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Rent ID: 4778857
- 2 Beds
- 1 Bath
- 1 Car
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
Location With Heritage Life Style !!!
SAVAA Properties presents this freshly painted house, bearing all the hallmarks of its heritage .
This dual level terrace displays all the makings of a fine inner-city abode. Still retaining some of its most charming features, this unique residence offers generously proportioned rooms, complimented by a good-sized terrace to the rear.
- Spacious living, separate dining, gas kitchen
- Middle terrace home in a small row of just three
- High ceilings, two original brick fireplaces
- Large combined bathroom and laundry
- Rear terrace, two bedrooms with balconies
Immerse yourself in village living offering Glebe's vibrant and ethnic restaurant /cafe, pubs . Close to paved Glebe Foreshore Walk for views of the Anzac Bridge. Walk to Glebe Light Rail, Sydney Uni, UTS & Broadway Shopping Centre.
Get in touch with with Swarnim Shah or Parth Joshi to book your inspection .
Disclaimer: The above information has been gathered from sources that we believe are reliable. However, we cannot guarantee the accuracy of this information and nor do we accept responsibility for its accuracy. Any interested parties should rely on their own inquiries and judgment to determine the accuracy of this information for their own purposes. Images are for illustrative and design purposes only and do not represent the final product or finishes.
1 Open space
Inspections are by appointment only.Book inspection
NBN™ is shown as available at this address*.
*Check with the Property Manager for installation status. Check the availability status of nbn at nbnco.com.au
This property is a walker's paradise with daily errands not requiring a car. There is excellent transit available from here where public transportation is convenient for most trips.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Glebe
Lifestyle in Glebe
This 2 bedroom, 1 bathroom house in Glebe is cosy and low-maintenance, equipped with everything you need. Apply now to rent 65 St Johns Road, Glebe.