65 Pank Parade,
Blacktown, NSW 2148
$1,560 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Rent ID: 3814247
- 3 Beds
- 1 Bath
- 1 Car
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
Deposit Taken! Leased!!
This neat & tidy three bedroom home is located within a 1 minute walk to Marayong South Primary School with great proximity to other local amenities.
* Neat kitchen with gas cooking
* Separate lounge & dining rooms
* Built-in robes to two bedrooms
* Air-conditioning, gas heating & gas HWS
* NBN ready
* Single lock up garage plus side access
A must to inspect!
1 Garage space
Inspections are by appointment only.Book inspection
This property is NBN™ ready. Uses a fixed line which is a form of connection that utilises a physical line running to the property.
- Fixed Line
This property is car dependent with most errands requiring a car. There is some transit available from here with a few nearby public transportation options.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Blacktown
Lifestyle in Blacktown
Other houses in
Median Rent Per Week
This 3 bedroom, 1 bathroom house in Blacktown includes fully fenced and air-conditioning. Apply to rent 65 Pank Parade, Blacktown today!
Simplify your next move
Check to see if you're shown as a good tenant
Get help paying your bondCalculate
The easy way to pay your rentPay your rent
Let us sort your electricity or gas and receive a $100 e-gift card!Find out how
Cover your stuff for a low monthly price*
*Terms and Conditions ApplyFind out how