65 Norrie Avenue,
Clovelly Park, SA 5042
$2,370 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Available 11th August 2021
Rent ID: 4489339
- 2 Beds
- 1 Bath
- 5 Cars
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
Quality family home!
This beautifully presented, quality home offers an enviable and low maintenance lifestyle.
Comprising of 2 bedrooms, 1 bathroom, a sunroom/study/3rd bedroom, and a large yard with plenty of car spaces. It is ideally located on a quiet street in a sought after suburb. The spacious kitchen has ample bench and cupboard space with a gas stove top. Bedroom 1 offers a built in robe and a split system air conditioner. There is a large kitchen/meals area and a separate lounge room. Outback there is a sizable entertaining area. Located on a corner block there is another driveway from the side street offering plenty of space for parking.
Located in a desirable location only minutes to Castle Plaza, Sacred Heart College, Clovelly Park Primary School and public transport and all other local amenities.
WHAT WE LOVE:
- 2 bedroom home & sun/study/3rd bedroom
- Master bedroom with BIR
- Large kitchen
- Split system air conditioning
- Undercover entertaining area
- Plenty of fenced parking
- Only minutes to Castle Plaza, Sacred Heart College, Clovelly Park Primary School
- Pets negotiable
- 12 month fixed term lease available
- SA water - tenants responsible for all water & supply charges.
All pets - big or small, soft or scaley, feathers or fur - must be listed on your application!
To book a viewing for this property: Simply click on the 'Book an Inspection Time' button.
If there are no suitable times available, please contact the agent direct to arrange an inspection. Please note you must register and confirm to attend the inspection.
To apply for this property go to https://2apply.com.au/agency/rwbrighton
5 Open spaces
Inspections are by appointment only.Book inspection
NBN™ is shown as available at this address*.
*Check with the Property Manager for installation status. Check the availability status of nbn at nbnco.com.au
This property is somewhat walkable with some errands that can be accomplished on foot. There is good transit available from here with many nearby public transportation options.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Clovelly Park
Lifestyle in Clovelly Park
Other houses in
Median Rent Per Week
Want to live in Clovelly Park? 65 Norrie Avenue, Clovelly Park could be your new home before you know it. The 2 bedroom, 1 bathroom house comes unfurnished.