65 Corlette Street,
Cooks Hill, NSW 2300
$2,920 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Available 13th August 2021
Rent ID: 2984471
- 3 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 1 Car
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
Location, Style and Space!
Feel right at home and relaxed as you step inside this stunning terrace! This lovely home is within walking distance to trendy Darby Street, Marketown Shopping Centre, Newcastle CBD, local parks and schools and is only a stone’s throw from beaches and Newcastle Foreshore.
- Three bedrooms upstairs, all with built-in wardrobes; master bedroom boasting an ensuite with a shower and bath
- Stylish kitchen with gas cooking, a dishwasher, plenty of storage space and a historic well with glass flooring and LED lights.
- Air-conditioned combined dining and lounge room that leads out to the low maintenance, fully fenced courtyard
- Main bathroom with a shower only
- Off street parking with side access to driveway and a large carport
Available on a 6 or 12 month lease.
Pets are considered upon application.
Register your details now to be automatically notified of inspection times.
Please note we may have already held previous inspections and be in the process of approving an applicant therefore another inspection may not be scheduled. If you would like to confirm the availability of the property and check if we are processing applications please contact our office directly.
Please note that due to the latest Covid-19 outbreak, everyone who attends an inspection MUST wear a mask. We ask that you do not touch anything in the property when attending an inspection. We will be asking attendees to show photo ID before entering. If you live in or have attended one of the hotspots or locked-down areas as identified by the NSW Govt you will not be allowed to enter. We ask for your co-operation in regards to these requirements.
For more information on how to apply please visit the LJ Hooker Hamilton website directly
https://hamilton.ljhooker.com.au/renting/rental-application. Please note we no longer accept 1form applications.
1 Car port
Inspections are by appointment only.Book inspection
NBN™ is shown as available at this address*.
This property is a walker's paradise with daily errands not requiring a car. There is good transit available from here with many nearby public transportation options.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Cooks Hill
Lifestyle in Cooks Hill
Other houses in
Median Rent Per Week
This is a generous-sized 3 bedroom, 2 bathroom house in Cooks Hill with plenty of room to move. 65 Corlette Street will be perfect for the growing family.