65 Anderson Avenue,
Mount Pritchard, NSW 2170
$1,440 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Rent ID: 2492932
- 3 Beds
- 1 Bath
- 1 Car
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
Situated on the high side of street with district view this recently beautiful renovated three bedrooms cladding house, have following features.
- Spacious bright and airy lounge room,
- Updated kitchen with electric cooking stove , 3 generous size of bedrooms,
- Two bedroom with mirrored built in. Neat and tidy bathroom.
- Quality tiled and timber floor throughout, Spacious laundry, only car-space. Granny flat at the back not included.
1 Garage space
Inspection timesBook inspection
This property is NBN™ ready. Uses a fixed line which is a form of connection that utilises a physical line running to the property.
- Fixed Line
This property is car dependent with most errands requiring a car. There is some transit available from here with a few nearby public transportation options.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Mount Pritchard
Lifestyle in Mount Pritchard
Other houses in
Median Rent Per Week
Want to live in Mount Pritchard? 65 Anderson Avenue, Mount Pritchard could be your new home before you know it. The 3 bedroom, 1 bathroom house comes unfurnished.
Simplify your next move
Check to see if you're shown as a good tenant
Get help paying your bondCalculate
The easy way to pay your rentPay your rent
Get your power and gas connected for FREE!Find out how
Cover your stuff for a low monthly price*
*Terms and Conditions ApplyFind out how